Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Ultimate Recording Device

If you are ever curious about how you sound and the words you say, just hang out with a toddler for a while. Finn started saying "stop it" recently. I thought where does he come up with this stuff and quickly told him that was not a nice thing to say. About three seconds later I heard myself yelling "stop it" at Max. Some of his other new phrases are "where are you" and "what are you doing." My favorite is when he stands at the top of the stairs and yells "Brad" at the top of his lungs in order to get his dad's attention. All I can say is that it's a miracle he doesn't stand at the top of the stairs and yell, "Brad, get your ass up here." Maybe next month.

1 comment:

  1. I can not tell you how many times I have listened to my kids and thought...holy crap do I really sound like that??? YES I do, oh well what can ya do!

    ReplyDelete