Thursday, May 3, 2007

Your life is going to change...


Who would have thought that something so small and cute could cause such an uproar. Sure everyone we told we were expecting a baby said, "kids change your life." But it's really hard to get your mind around how much things change until the little bundle arrives. For example, BF (Before Finn) we would have been completely freaked out if someone pooped, peed and spit on one of us, but AF (After Finn) it's all in days work.


A couple of nights ago Finn and I were really having a rough night. I was working on about an hour of sleep and Finn had been crying for hours. I was really wondering what I had gotten myself into when I looked down at him in my sleep deprived, half crazy state and he gave me the most amazing smile. That's when I realized that my life had definitely changed for the better.

1 comment:

  1. Grandma thinks this is the cutest smile she has ever seen! I hope Finn is feeling better now that he is taking medication. Aunt Laurel said that Eric was on medicine for 8 months for the same thing. I guess it is pretty common. I wish I could give Finn a big hug & Kiss.
    Love - Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete