Monday, February 18, 2008

The Emperor's Pants Have No Knees


One day I woke up & went to put on some jeans for the day, and a bad realization occurred - I didn't have any jeans I could wear. All of my blue jeans, including the ones that fit well & were fairly new, suddenly had holes in the knees!

Well, obviously, I can & do wear these on the weekend - but pants with holes aren't especially good for work. The reason for my holey jeans is that I've been spending a lot of my time on the floor on my knees, with my 10 month-old son, Finn.

So, in a way, it sucks that I went through some good jeans so quickly. But on the other hand, I'm glad I'm spending so much time down with the kiddo! As a Dad, seeing the world from his perspective is one of my favorite things to do today!

No comments:

Post a Comment