Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rice Cereal, Sleep Routine and Other Obsessions


I'm not sure if it's sleep deprivation or the fact that I am now responsible for another human being, but I've become nearly obsessed with what Finn's eating. Should he have rice cereal? Should I put some in his bottle? Should it be mixed with water? What if I accidentally used tap water once? How is the cereal going to affect his sleep routine? These are just a few of the questions running through my mind constantly. The Internet is great, but there are so many conflicting bits of advice. One site may say that rice cereal at 4 months is fine and another threatens that feeding rice cereal at this age could attribute to serious consequences like your child appearing on Jerry Springer later in life. It's enough to make a new mom a little crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment